Dog Pricing/ What you get
Below are details of what you get when you purchase a puppy or mature dog from us.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
• Weekly updates about the litter & there progress including photo's from birth.
• All worming from 2 weeks old, every two weeks until collection.
• C3 Vaccinated @ 6 weeks old, including a certificate of vaccination.
• Microchipped @ 6 weeks old.
• Vet checked @ 6 weeks old.
• Puppies held until 8 weeks old (up to 9 weeks old free of charge).
• Contract of sale which includes the right to have your puppy revet checked when you get them home, your puppy being covered for a heart murmur up to 12 months old, change if mind return & other items.
• A puppy info folder with- vaccination card - Info on what to expect when you get your new puppy home - feeding guide - info on desexing - micro chipping change of ownership form -pedigree papers - pack from Dogs Vic - Copy of your contract of sale.
• Pedigree VCA limited reg papers (pet only- no breeding or showing rights).
• 24/7 after sale support.
• Covered for heart murmur up to 12 months old (replacement puppy offered on return of faulty puppy)
• Able to view both parents on site on most occasions (studs occasionally will not be available to view)
• Price for a BOXER PUPPY is $3000
• Follow up after sale 24/7 support
• Pedigree papers *
• Vaccination card *
• Dog micro chipped & Micro chipping details
• Worming program
• History on your new dog *
• Price will depend on age, desexing, paperwork ect-
- Mature Boxer will range any where from Free (usually for older dogs) up to $700.
- Mature Bulldog will range any
* If the dog is a rescue/ surrendered dog we may only have limitewd paperwork avaiable so we may have dates for vaccinations but no card or may not have been able to obtain papers & full history on the dog.
Liz & Gary
Maryborough, VIC, Australia
Phone : 0407904094
Email : [email protected]